Monday, May 11, 2009
7 random things, because I must limit myself,
and 7 is a holy number.
1. I think people should adopt even if they don't
have fertility issues. .
2. I married a man who I knew loved me so much
that I never have to worry about my happiness,
because he does instead.
3. Hugging a baby really does make so much of my
pain go away.
4. I feel like I'm starting to see myself in my
bulldog puppy, and it amuses me.
5. Sometimes I forget I have birthmark, even
though it is on my left hand, and red, and quite
large, and it turns purple when I'm cold,
I still forget all the time.
6. A great haircut can cure a lot of things.
7. I waited for marriage...